WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

DIG TWO GRAVES by Kim Powers



Review: DIG TWO GRAVES by Kim Powers

Wow! DIG TWO GRAVES is outstanding! I was fully enwrapped from the first page. I wanted to read it in one sitting (but sleep and obligations intervened). I know if I had been alone (and didn't have to walk the dogs LOL) I could have finished in a day. The will was there. 

The characters are so alive, it's like they're
 in the room with me. The author clarifies their personality and motivations so skillfully that even the "bad guys" are understandable. Probably the very best part of this is the father-daughter interaction of Ethan and Skip--no-holds-barred, here are my emotions, here are my thoughts: if I'm not transparent enough, I'll tell you how I feel. Loved it!!

DIG TWO GRAVES is a must-read thriller. Definitely a Best of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment