WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Review: Uninvited Guests Trilogy

Uninvited Guests Trilogy Uninvited Guests Trilogy by Victor Dark
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review: UNINVITED GUESTS TRILOGY by Victor Dark

Just when I thought I had surmounted my phobia of literary home invasions, I pick up Victor Dark' s UNINVITED GUESTS TRILOGY, and the phobia has cranked back up. Only now, instead of intrusions by those bent on robbery, desecration, and assault. I've got to worry about what--or rather, who--is inside. No, not spouses, parents, children, siblings; instead, it's the ones living in the undetected spaces of one's home. Author Dark says his calling is to scare people silly. Well, it worked.

I gave the trilogy as an entirety 4 stars. Rating the three stories separately: 5 stars for 1, 5 stars for 2, 4 stars for 3 [but 5 for the final paragraph!!]

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment