WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review: Children of the Dark

Children of the Dark Children of the Dark by Jonathan Janz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: CHILDREN OF THE DARK by Jonathan Jana

Jonathan Janz is a veritable authorial genius. That's not flattery, Gentle Readers: that's fact. He is a genius of prose, and a genius of literate horror. I don't know how much time he spends on a book, but each gem is freshly polished and perfect. In my mind is a virtual library of Mr. Janz, because once I've read one, it remains forever with me. [Take, for example, THE CLEARING OF TRAVIS COBLE. I read it in 2013, and it STILL wakes me, terrified. ]

CHILDREN OF THE DARK, quite simply, is going to be
THE BEST HORROR OF 2016.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment