WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review: The Broken Hours: A Novel of H. P. Lovecraft

The Broken Hours: A Novel of H. P. Lovecraft The Broken Hours: A Novel of H. P. Lovecraft by Jacqueline Baker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: BROKEN HOURS by Jacqueline Baker

I have been extraordinarily blessed in the last few years by discovering several "perfect" books. BROKEN HOURS: A NOVEL OF H. P. LOVECRAFT is one. I don't even feel capable of doing this novel justice in my review. BROKEN HOURS should be an award winner, multiple times.

Mike Davis at LOVECRAFT EZINE highly recommended BROKEN HOURS, and I was impelled to pre-order it (even though mire expensive than I usually buy) and it is worth every single penny. I read it in just a few hours and want to read it again, right away.

If you love the Lovecraftian Mythos; if you enjoy fictional biographies of authors; if you want to be stunned by enormously graceful writing; if you are drawn to depth psychology and abnormal psychology, BROKEN HOURS is your book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment