WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Friday, April 1, 2016

Review: Proud Parents

Proud Parents Proud Parents by Kristopher Rufty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: PROUD PARENTS by Kristopher Rufty

Whenever I read a novel containing a child with a terminal illness, I think, "this must be a parent's worst nightmare." Then I read about a stranger abduction: "no, this is the worst!" While both of these are terrifying and all too prevalent, another nightmare exists: what if your child is born "deformed"?

The child in PROUD PARENTS, through no fault of his own, is not completely human--hardly at all, in fact. His parents still love him immensely--they've moved cross country to protect him and hide his secret. See, Gabe possesses unusual appetites. And he'll go to extraordinary lengths to protect himself.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment