WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Review: Cornelius

Cornelius Cornelius by Tanya R. Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of Cornelius by Tanya Taylor

Okay, people, bring it on! I loved this tale! The book cover image of the abandoned house enraptured me, then the first mention of a plantation slaveowner ignited me, and I just raced through the book, turning the virtual pages as fast as my eyes could keep up. Yes, indeed--the very first instance of a haunted house story making me cry. I've been reading of hauntings since I was almost too tiny to hold a book, but I don't remember but once being this heart-touched. Wow! Must proceed to the sequel!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment