WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Review: The Printer From Hell

The Printer From Hell The Printer From Hell by Amy Cross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of THE PRINTER FROM HELL by Amy Cross

I've been reading Amy Cross' wonderful horror since I discovered THE GHOSTS OF LONDON. This story is gory (more than I expected, and it qualifies as "horror extreme.") It is also virtually unforgettable. The next day after my one-sitting read I kept talking to household members about it (or at least alluding to it: "Be careful of that printer. Are you sure you want to use that printer? It might be a Portal!") Needless to say, this story of a poor feckless spouse who just wants to be a proud decisionmaker and acquire the respect of his wife and young son, only to fall into misery, despair, and loss, quite strongly affected me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment