WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Review: What Vengeance Comes

What Vengeance Comes What Vengeance Comes by Anthony M. Strong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: WHAT VENGEANCE COMES by Anthony M. Strong

I loved this book! It's tremendously exciting horror and I kept a pleased expression of satisfaction throughout. Mr. Strong has a smooth writing style, and leads the reader subtly to the horrors. Not for him is the "throw the gore at the wall and watch it splatter" approach. Instead, while we are quite frightened (indoors, in daytime, I still kept glancing over my shoulder and watching behind me), we readers are also treated to excellent writing talent and an enjoyable story. I knew when I read THE APARTMENT that this is an author to watch.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment