WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, July 4, 2016

Review: Morbid Metamorphosis

Morbid Metamorphosis Morbid Metamorphosis by Jo-Anne Russell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review of MORBID METAMORPHOSIS (Lycan Valley Press)

Used to be, when reading anthologies, I could single out a favourite story (or several). Not so with MORBID METAMORPHOSIS, the debut release from Lycan Valley Press. Here I find it impossible to choose just one, so I'll say I have 22 favourites! A reader can't go wrong with this collection, which contains something (multiple somethings) for everyone. Lycan Valley Press has collated an outstanding collection, well worth reading in each and every one of the stories. I also much enjoyed the Introduction by Blaze McRob, and the Afterword from Publisher Jo-Anne Russell.

MORBID METAMORPHOSIS provides high hopes for the future of Lycan Valley Press. Looking forward to new releases!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment