WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Review: Fungoid

Fungoid Fungoid by William Meikle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: FUNGOID by William Meikle


Above all else in my love of the horror genre, I cherish implacability. [True in the mystery genre as well!] Prolific and accomplished author William Meikle masterfully delivers this element; in fact, I consider it one of his trademarks. In FUNGOID, a story determined to keep you wide-eyed awake, he brings together a seemingly natural process, adds the suspicion of human meddling, and a frisson of supernaturalism. Together, I raced through the pages as fast as my Kindle could handle.

Who can stop the rain? Who can escape airborne, determined, danger? None: not humanity, not wildlife, not the plant kingdom. Friends, the real Apex Predator is here!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment