WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Review: Becoming

Becoming Becoming by Glenn Rolfe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: BECOMING by Glenn Rolfe

Oh my...old-fashioned creature feature here, though not like this. BECOMING is raw horror, and I'm not here referring to the "monsters," I mean the human evil. I had just finished reviewing a novel of psychological horror "starring" a really evil human with certain predilections (and one of the most massive sense of entitlement I've ever seen) and then I jump into this. If I were subjected to the human evil here, I'd jump into the lake too--even though I can't swim. In many ways, I found cheering for the "creature."

In addition to the brand-new novella "Becoming," the wonderful horror novella "Boomtown" is also included.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment