WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Review: Monsters

Monsters Monsters by Thomas Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: MONSTERS by Thomas Smith

I loved this horror novella! It was an entertaining one-session read for me, much more due to my enrapture in the story than to length. Protagonist Jack has so much about which he could boast_; but he keeps his knowledge and talents to himself, an effective vigilante for the forces of good. What a refreshing character!

I can't be too specific, in order not to give away the tale. There is gore--in monstrous bucketloads. There are monsters--human and not. There is a wonderfully engaging tale. I expect to think of this one for quite a while.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment