WHO

WHO'S COMING DOWN YOUR CHIMNEY TONIGHT?




Charles Stross, "Overtime"

2018: CTHULHU FOR CHRISTMAS

Monday, November 6, 2017

Review: Die for Me

Die for Me Die for Me by Carol Gorman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review: DIE FOR ME by Carol Gorman

This was a fast-paced, suspenseful, one-sitting YA read. I was engaged with the characters and the plot premise. In fact, I found it similar to a logic puzzle as I tried to deduce the identity of the killer. Yes, killer--it may be YA but there is death. Also friendship and betrayal, cruelty and egotism, and some genuinely good characters. I especially appreciated the denouement, which carried much emotional impact and provoked thought, and the conclusion.

Carol Gorman is a multiply award-winning author. I look forward to discovering more of her books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment